We are in Kentucky for the weekend!!! It's so beautiful down here. We decided to go spelunking this morning. 

We went to Lost River Cave, where we got to ride a boat for our tour! Some of the ride was so cramped, you had to duck your head so that you didn't hit the top of the cave!!

Logan did not want to go to the cave when we started off this morning, but he ended up loving it. I'm so glad.
The night before we left, Logan said he wanted to get a Swiss Army knife because he had seen Grandpa Atchley's last week. While we were at the gift shop at the cave, we found one with Logan's name on it. He couldn't believe that they would have one with his name on it. I told him that God knew he wanted that. It was so cute to hear him telling everyone that God knew he wanted it, so He made it for him. He's in heaven with that little knife!!!
This evening, we spent around the campfire with family. Talking, eating and singing old country songs.
Logan wanted to stay at the campground tonight, so Zeb and I are in the hotel, which I believe is our first alone hotel stay since Logan was born. We miss him ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment