Thursday, April 9, 2015

Surprise Lunch

When I picked Logan up from school yesterday, I said "I have a surprise for you.  I'm taking you out to lunch!!"  And he was so excited. 

He picked Cracker Barell.  Because he wanted to get a toy. On the way there, he said "Mom, do you feel like buying me a toy?"  And I replied, "yes!  I do want to buy you a toy."  And he kept saying "mom, you don't have to buy me a toy if you don't want to.  It's fine if you don't have the money."  Of course, I bought him a toy.  He chose a cross bow.

It was a good day.  He said, "we've never done this before!"  I said, "thanks for going on a date with me."  He said, "it wasn't a date.  Well, it can be a date if you want it to."  I do. 

No comments: