My parents' 40th anniversary is this summer so they celebrated by taking us all to Myrtle Beach for a week! It was my mom and dad, my brother & wife and their 3 boys, my sister & husband and their 3 girls, and us with Logan. We had so much fun! Logan definitely had the most fun though. He was in heaven being with the boys and "his girls," as he calls them.
We were only a block from the ocean. It was fun, but I hated the sand in everything when we got home (I've been to the ocean before, but not since I was young.) I enjoyed the pool more than the ocean. Logan LOVED swimming and was afraid of nothing. The first time we went swimming at the pool, we were all drying off and getting ready to go inside, Logan jumped into the deep end (towel and all) and went straight to the bottom! Before I even realized what was happening, Zeb was in the pool getting Logan out. Logan wasn't phased a bit.
| First time at miniature golf! |
| He was always ready for a swim!! |
| An evening walk to the ocean. It was empty there, so we enjoyed it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment