Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduations Galore!

Graduation activities started last night with my nephew Drake's graduation party.  And then this morning, we went to Zeb's graduation.  He earned his Master's Degree!  He actually has 3 weeks of classwork left, but he's almost there.  Logan and I are SO proud of him.  He has worked so hard.  He's been going to school ever since I met him except for taking 6 months off when he started a new job.  Zeb never really liked school before, but he has really applied himself and has gotten really good grades!  I think that him doing that is so important for his son to see.  I don't think Logan understood what "Graduation" meant, but I'm so happy that we were able to see Zeb walk across the stage!




 Logan fell at school.  We get asked over and over what happened to his head!

After Zeb's ceremony, we headed to Drake's graduation (my oldest nephew).  I cannot believe that he's 18 and now a high school graduate!  He is such a wonderful young man.  Logan adores him.  I hope that Logan grows up to be just like Drake.  He is such a talented musician and a kind young man.  We love him!

 When I graduated from high school, Drake was about 2.  We have a picture of him wearing my cap and holding my diploma, so we made Logan do that today.  You can tell he was thrilled!  I tried to scan in the picture of Drake (we don't have it on disk!), but our scanner wouldn't work. 

 At this point, Logan was UPSET.  He had only gotten like a 25 minute nap and his Saturday naps are usually around 3 hours!!!
 This is my brother, Drake and my SIL, Tammy.  Dave and Tammy are amazing parents and I can say that because they have 3 amazing boys!  So proud of all of them!!
Ahhh, Drake.  He's so handsome.  And I pretty much cried everytime I looked at pictures of him when he was little or when I watched the slide-show at his party last night, or when he walked down the aisle today, or when he gave his mom and dad flowers during the ceremony and then went around the whole auditorium and hugged all of his family members today during graduation.  What a great day.

Within the past 24 hours, we've been to 3 graduation parties and 2 graduation ceremonies.  We are T-I-R-E-D!!!!!

No comments: